$ 40.00/ month
Free and Opensource POS system
- Great for small shops and family restaurants
- Extend features with paid plugins
- Runs on Windows, Mac, and Linux
A versatile Point of sale system
Non-Cloud POS Hardware support Multi-platform Versatile Host database in your premise and get full control of the data and super-fast performance It requires low resources. Bring your own POS terminal or buy from certified dealers. Tested on Windows, Linux, and Mac Configure it for any type of business. Add Inventory, customer, and home delivery plugins as your business need.
Sale Receipt Designer
Our designer builds beautiful and informative receipt. Increase returning visitors with coupons and loyalty points. ORO POS also provides receipt templates for different types of orders. For more click here
Visual Menu builder
- Drag and drop items and arrange items on multiple pages per group.
- Create rules to show items by terminals and categories.
- Show items by Shift.
- Can handle a huge number of items without affecting the performance. It was tested with half million items in Postgresql database
Gift Card Generator
- Generate gift card from the POS.
- Import and export existing card data.
- Refill Gift cards
Integrated Kitchen Display
- Fast notification.
- Supports touch screen and bump bar.
ORO POS licenses are for software only. Plugins are considered separate products and sold separately. POS Licenses are nontransferrable and valid for a specific terminal. The license owner will send the terminal key to the helpdesk after the purchase of the product. First time user may wait up to 24 hours to activate the licenses in the server. The terminal connected to the internet can automatically update the license. The stores can request a copy of the license file to activate licenses offline. 24×7 helpdesk support is included in the package. Our average response time is 1 – 3 hours in work hours and 3-6 hours for non-office hours. OROCUBE maintains zero-bug policy. All sorts of bugs are fixed in the highest priority and without any charge. Remote access and phone support are not included in the package.
- Generate Sales report by session.
- Clock in /out and attendance reports.
- Multiple roles and user permissions.
- Cash and credit card payments.
- Ticket split, merge, and partial payments.
- Accept Gratuity and manage tips payouts.
- Barcode search of products
- Customer Monitor for the second monitor.
- Item Sticker print.
Brew Beautiful Receipts in the Back-office
Integrated Gift Card System
Efficient Employee Management
Splitting and merging ticket
Can it manage stores by session
Yes. ORO POS support stores that operate past midnight. To learn how store open and close works click here.
I don't speak English. Can I use ORO POS in any my language?
Yes. You can. We have a translation file that you can change and make it for your own language.
Can I migrate Menu items from Floreant POS to ORO POS?
Yes. It can migrate menu items from Floreant POS 1.4 build 1707/8. Migration is limited to Derby and PostgreSQL.
Do I need to purchase hardware from you?
No. You can use your own hardware.
Does it work in Mac and iPad?
It works in Mac. But it does not support iOS, therefore will not run in iPad.
Do you have Kiosk?
Yes. Its sold separately.
- Can it manage stores by session