Getting ready for Live system
After you have tried the demo database you should create a new database and set up your store.
Fresh Database Installation
This is a known issue that sometimes Hibernate fails to recreate Derby embedded. The easiest solution is to remove the database and create again.
- Shutdown ORO POS
- Delete database folder.
- On the next restart, it will prompt for database creation.
- Say “Yes”.
- It will prompt for Sample data.
- Say “No”
- In case you want to use PostgreSQL, download and install PostgreSQL 9.5. Follow steps specified in PostgreSQL official documentation.
Login to back-office with default password “1111” and
- Set Global settings that are the same for all terminals. (Marked yellow)
- Configure terminals. ( Marked red)
- Set Order types.
Finish Menu Programming
- Import Menu Items and Modifiers from spreadsheet Or
- Manually create Menu Items and Modifiers.
- If you need special modifier pricing setup multipliers.
- Add modifiers in items.
- Create Menu pages and attach items.
Configure Plugins (if any)
Draft 1.2 ( Page is being updated).