Support bundled with the sale of ORO POS is also known as helpdesk service and this document will be considered as support contract between end-user and OROCUBE LLC. OROCUBE LLC reserves the right to alter this agreement at any time, for any reason, without notice. Our support only the online ticketing system. Remote access/phone support may require additional costs starting from $99/hr.
During the time of support period
- OROCUBE will fix any bugs or errors free of cost. The user must send screenshots, videos, and steps to regenerate the bugs/errors.
- OROCUBE will provide end-user unlimited access to Knowledge-base in ORO POS Guide.
- End-user can create a Help-desk ticket on orocube.zendesk.com for any question or bug.
- Assist menu programming with a spreadsheet(google spreadsheet or excel) supplied by the end-user.
- End-user can request 3 Remote access support to each not exceeding 1.5 hours in 30days of purchase of the products.
- For any question on product features, OROCUBE rep will demonstrate the feature in an online hosted demo pos computer.
- After purchase, end-user should communicate or request all support tickets from the email used during the purchase.
- End-user will ensure some qualified technicians to install and maintain the operating systems, drivers, databases or any third-party tools.
- End-user will provide remote access by installing Zoom/Splashtop.
- End-user must provide facilities to access the remote terminal as needed.
- The support representative will “try to assist” but not responsible for any network configuration, TCP-IP, DNS, SMTP, web service, etc.
- OROCUBE may not install any database other than included in the Apache Derby database.
- Firewall, Tunneling, VPN or proxy configuration is out of the scope of support
- End-user will provide an error log and database copy if needed.
Software Copy policy
Unless you have been granted prior, written consent from OROCUBE LLC., you may not:
- Reproduce, distribute, or transfer the Software, or portions thereof, to any third party.
- Sell, rent, lease, assign or sublet the Software or portions thereof.
- Grant rights to any other person.
- Use the Software in violation of any U.S. or international law or regulation.