- If there are open tickets, those tickets will be shown before closing store. User can decide whether to close store or not with open tickets. However, there is a new option to disable closing store with open tickets. To disable closing store with open tickets, enable ‘Do not allow closing store with open tickets’ in store configuration.
- End of day report now shows total received amount and total received tax amount.
- Tickets tax exempt cannot be enabled after making a payment.
- Pre authorized amount was showing after voided that payment. (OR-1771)
- Sales balance report and hourly sales report were mismatched. (OR-1795)
- End of day summary report improvement. (OR-1797)
- UI improvement in ticket receipt. (OR-1764)
- Characters couldn’t be added in zip code number. (OR-1777)
- Same header text was showing in two different reports. (OR-1780)
- Store open/close session was not updated in various terminals. (OR-1793)
- Country, state, city combo box couldn’t be edited. (OR-1763)
- Bar tab ticket was not showing in merge ticket dialogue. (OR-1753)
- Pre authorized amount could be set zero or empty. (OR-1768)
- An unexpected send report button was appeared when set null card number in bar tab. (OR-1770)
- An unexpected send report button was appeared when splitting in any order type. (OR-1775)
- Change the “Items sent to kitchen” message to “Items Reordered”. (OR-1776)
- Wrong column header text was showing in store session detail reports. (OR-1781)
- Retail order view now shows refunded amount. (OR-1772)