Understanding Token Number
A store can use an additional number with the ticket number. This number is called a Token number. A store can print this number in the customer’s receipt and also in the kitchen receipt. To turn on the token number go to back-office–> admin–> store configuration–>charges–> check the box named token no start from and insert a number where they want to start the number from.
- Insert a token number where you want to start the number generating from.
- If you want to reset the number every time when you open the store, check this box.
- Press ok to save the changes.
Now to show this number in the receipts please go to back-office–> admin receipt configuration–> main receipt & kitchen receipt–> add the token number from the parameters to your preferred location.
- Click on the Token number parameter.
- Double click on the location where you want to show the token number.
- Select your order type.
- Save the changes.
The same way you can add the token number in the kitchen receipt.
Now, restart the POS will show the token number in your receipts.